The inaugural Colorado Classic (August 10-13, 2017) is a men and women’s pro bicycle race, sanctioned by Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) and designated as a 2.HC race, which is the highest category outside of World Tour races.
It is also part of USA Cycling’s Pro Road Tour, which showcases the premier domestic road events in the United States.
Men’s 4-stage circuit race covering more than 300 miles. 16 world-class men’s teams will attend. (All times estimated)
- Stage 1: Colorado Springs (Thursday, Aug. 10; 1:10-4:40 p.m.)
- Presented by United Healthcare
- Stage 2: Breckenridge (Friday, Aug. 11; 2-4:40 p.m.)
- Presented by Helix
- Stage 3: Denver / Peak to Peak Hwy out-and-back: (Saturday, Aug. 12; 1:30-4:30 p.m.)
- Presented by Drink RiNo
- Stage 4: Denver city circuit (Sunday, Aug. 13; 12:20-3;15 p.m.)
- Presented by Centura Health
Women’s 2-stage circuit races covering more than 70 miles. 15 world-class teams will attend. (All times estimated.)
- Stage 1: Colorado Springs (Thursday, Aug. 10; 10-11;35 a.m.)
- Stage 2: Breckenridge (Friday, Aug. 11; 11 a.m. - 12:25 a.m.)
Both of the women’s stages are part of USA Cycling’s Pro Road Tour.