The Velorama Festival is located over 12 city blocks in the RiNo Art District, between Blake and Larimer and 28th and 36th St., plus the Colorado Rockies parking lot. Two pedestrian bridges (on 29th and 33rd) link the lot to the street area. Our map (please click to expand) shows it best.
There are several entrances to the Festival area:
- – MAIN ENTRANCE: West corner of Rockies lot B, approach near 26th & Blake
- – Blake and 29th Street next to Pedestrian Bridge
- – Alley between Walnut and Larimer @ 30th Street
- – Alley between Walnut and Larimer @34th Street
- – Alley between Walnut and Blake @ 30th
- – Alley between Walnut and Blake @ 32nd
- – Alley between Walnut and Blake @ 34th
- – Main: West corner of parking garage
- – South: Walnut between 28th and 29th
- – North: 35th and Walnut
Located at the Main Box Office on the Corner of the VIP parking area, right after you walk across pedestrian bridge over Broadway, and next to the train tracks.
Ride your bike to the Festival or the Colorado Classic and park it FREE at one of these two valet stations:
- – South Valet: Located in Public parking lot
- – North Valet: Located on Walnut between 35th and 36th (EXDO lot)
The Rockies parking lot between the 26th and 24th and Blake/Broadway (see upper left corner of map). Space is limited. There are also numerous private surface lots leading up to and around the Festival.
Designated ADA parking spaces are available in front of the Rockies parking garage (VIP and Credentials Parking). A Drop Off and Pick Up location is located next to the 27th & Blake access point – an ADA golf cart shuttle is available for those who need assistance. For the music, there is a wheelchair-accessible viewing area on the southwest side of the Main Stage.
VIP CREDENTIALS / PARKING
The Rockies parking garage adjacent to the Main Stage, and against the train tracks (just below Broadway)
LOST & FOUND
Lost and Found will be located at the Exdo Event Center – 35th St. and Larimer St.
Revive Colorado at 3120 Blake (Ste. B) is our official lactation station where you can relax with privacy. It is outside the Festival so you will need to exit and re-enter with your ticket.