GENERAL ADMISSION tickets cost $45/day and include access to the full day’s events: music, race, Denver Flea, special events, Drink RiNo Beer Garden, food trucks and the Bike and Lifestyle expo.
- – A discounted 4-pack of GA tickets costs $120 — a savings of 33%
- – On the Day of Show, General Admission tickets go up to $50/day.
VIP HOSPITALITY tickets are $300/day and include access to the VIP Hospitality Tent near the start and finish line of the race; premium food and beverages; and live large-screen TV coverage. There is also a VIP Viewing Area near the music Main Stage.
- – A discounted 4-pack of VIP tickets cots $1,000 – a savings of 17%
THREE DAY PASSES are available for GA for $90 (a savings of 33%) and for VIP for $750 (a savings of 17%)
WHERE TO BUY
(1) ONLINE at AXS. Tickets can be delivered by E-Ticket, Will Call or Standard Mail. Service charge and delivery fee may apply. Tickets may be purchased online up to 9 pm the day before each day’s show.
(2) DAY-OF-SHOW VELORAMA BOX OFFICE (walkup rate of $50/day cash discount without fees and service charges)
- MAIN BOX OFFICE – 27th and Blake, west corner of Rockies parking garage
- SOUTH BOX OFFICE – Walnut between 28th and 29th
- NORTH BOX OFFICE – 35th and Walnut
Please see our MAP for further explanation.
(3) At Select AEG Box Office Outlets (Without fees. Box Offices typically open on event days 1 hour prior to doors; call or visit each venue’s site below for more information):
- Ogden Theatre – 935 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80218 – (303) 832-1874
- Bluebird Theatre – 3317 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80206 – (303) 377-1666
- Gothic Theatre – 3263 S Broadway, Englewood, CO 80113 – (303) 789-9206
- Fiddler’s Green – 6350 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Englewood, CO 80111 – (303) 220-7000
CHILDREN aged 2 years or younger are free on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, Centura Health Family Day, children 10 years and under are FREE. Any child 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
RE-ENTRY is allowed to the Festival for ticketed attendees. You will be scanned out upon departure and re-scanned upon re-entry.
RAIN OR SHINE, the show goes on; there are no refunds.